<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5749488977943449258?origin\x3dhttp://bigblackbackpack.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
the girl!

Jaslin Quek
25/10/1991
future career women =D
No tagboard.
keep your comments to yourself
muchthanks.
Designer Basecodes

heart.

We are in love
MADLY
TRULY
DEEPLY

JOSEPH LEE AND JASLIN QUEK
18/12/2007


Monday, 6 July 2009!
Yours truely on; 11:25 pm

My favourite place to hangout since young is Amk Central!
I will go amk central like more than 3 times a week.
I went on Sunday and today with Joseph for dinner, and I'm very sure that I will be going there tomorrow night again.
I want to buy the bowl of taiwan spicy(ma la) fishballs and tofu!

Today after school, i rush down from clementi to hougang to eat Roti Prata with Joseph
but end up the guy that make roti prata haven report for work -_-lll
we went amk hub for prata instead to satisfy our craving.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

what I ate in school today. $3 only

Photobucket


Last friday I was so excited when Cinny told me that there is Astons at amk too.
Went there yesterday to try it.
Although it taste as nice as the one at the outlet at The Cathay, but it just feels so different.
I'm not willing to pay $5.90 to eat at coffee shop.
(I know Joseph going to start telling me that he is the one paying not me :X opps)
I shall corrext that sentence.
I'm not willing to let Joseph pay $5.90 to eat at coffeshop.
The environment at The Cathay is so much better.

bbq chicken from Astons $5.90
Photobucket

Joseph yucky vegetable rice $2.70
Photobucket


and this is Curry Chicken from a new cafe in amk hub.
Photobucket

Wish me luck for my business message test tomorrow.