<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5749488977943449258?origin\x3dhttp://bigblackbackpack.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
the girl!

Jaslin Quek
25/10/1991
future career women =D
No tagboard.
keep your comments to yourself
muchthanks.
Designer Basecodes

heart.

We are in love
MADLY
TRULY
DEEPLY

JOSEPH LEE AND JASLIN QUEK
18/12/2007


Tuesday, 30 June 2009!
Yours truely on; 11:44 pm


















































These photos were taken on the last day of work.
Wenqi and I were ecstatic to be free!
no more rejections, no more black face, no more sarcasm, no more weird stares from people
Although work had not been that enjoyable but we have met nice and friendly people from The Cathay.
So it wasn't that bad after all.
but now I will have to think twice whether to still go to The Cathay for movies, I know almost all the managers there.































Second day of school, Weilin and I!

Got back two of our tests papers already and I am very very satisfied so far=)
Score more than 90 marks for both my Service Operation Management and Marketing papers.
However, I can forsee that I'm going to do badly for my Econs paper.