Wednesday, 1 April 2009!
Yours truely on; 1:28 pm
I bought a pair of really pretty black heels for $32(after discount)
and yea, I'm going to wear them to school everyday.
(I'm still wondering whether I can balence in the crowded bus)
My size is totally sold out in all outlets and I got like a size smaller instead.
<3 damn happy
For the past few days, I have been locking myself at home.
My father thinks that I'm really lazy(I also think so too)
I rather not have my lunch or dinner than to step out my house and get some food.
yesterday I spent a hard time convincing myself to go out and get some food for my starving stomach.
But in the end I decided to wait for probably another 5hours for my dad to get food for me.
I have decided what are the 3 IS modules to take and yours truly is very excited about it
1.I&E in action: events management
2. Any languages. I don't even mind taking malay or vietnamese though jap will be nice^^
3.Introduction to financial planning
other options if those classes are full
4.Television beyond entertainment
5.Exploring photography