Tuesday, 3 March 2009!
Yours truely on; 8:52 pm
Spent 2hours traveling to and back home from school just to take a paper.
quite retarded.
i mistook the timing for poa paper and so I
wasted $20 on mc, 2hours on traveling, few more hours to revise my work again and days freaking out worrying whether they will let me take the test.
I really had tension headache okay, but not to extent that I will go to the doctor and miss a test.
I wonder where do I find the motivation to study the same thing again.
*boring*
*I shall stop complaining*
My unofficial first day of holiday was pretty good,
got three people offer jobs for me ^^
took up the last two, thank you HUILING AND JOSHUA
and is exactly the type of job I wanted.
short hours, only two to three sweet hours.
I will still have the time to teach tuition^^