Friday, 20 February 2009!
Yours truely on; 8:56 pm
Shaun manage to recover my hotmail!
Although you will not see this but still THANK YOU SHAUN.
YOU ARE MY EMAIL SAVIOR!
I thank you from my heart
I think I will just freak out if my email cannot be recovered.
It has been with me for so many years.
Although I don't sign in to msn often to talk to my friends but I just love my email okay?
According to Shaun, is either a hacker or some virus change my password.
A hacker won't be possible like I mention previously because my password is really a hilarious and personal one.
So I guess it must be a virus.
Note to self: do a virus scan or bug brother to buy a anti virus software for me.
nobody is tagging my tagboard so I shall just remove it.
I know there are still some readers although I dont usually update.
i got invisible sitemeter (wahahaha)
Blaw test is alright.
Studying is tiring. I guess I'm feeling stress up internally.
I got insomnia.
sigh. and some rashes.
note to self again: stop online shopping
Joseph is going to watch me study tomorrow and sunday.
hope I can concentrate although I think is quite impossible.