<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5749488977943449258?origin\x3dhttp://bigblackbackpack.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
the girl!

Jaslin Quek
25/10/1991
future career women =D
No tagboard.
keep your comments to yourself
muchthanks.
Designer Basecodes

heart.

We are in love
MADLY
TRULY
DEEPLY

JOSEPH LEE AND JASLIN QUEK
18/12/2007


Sunday, 22 February 2009!
Yours truely on; 10:40 am

As expected I didn't study yesterday.
Joseph's fault!
kept asking me to go his house >.<
is your fault if I didn't do well for my exams!
hope I won't get distracted when he is here at my house later.
I'm trying to upload some sexy photos of Joseph now. WAHAHAHAHA
*the cable is super dusty and I can't find the photos in the picture folder.*

















look at the 8pacs, sexy love!
















Anyway thats the heart shape lollipop that he got for me on valentines'
But see, he is eating it when is meant for me!
HAHA.