Tuesday, 9 December 2008!
Yours truely on; 1:00 pm
It feels weird, really really weird.
miss him so much, but can't even get a proper reply of sms from him.
He can't bring charger in to the police home academy and the phone has to last for ten days for him.
In order to make sure that at the end of the 10days, theres still battery, he is only
going to on his phone at night=(
So no matter how many sms i bomb him with, he can only reply me at night and I only get to talk to him for
30minutes every night. (his phone can only last 7hours talking time)
This is torturous.
I can't concentrate, I can't study and I still got a lot to memorise.
stupid blaw.
Anyway he is most probably botak already, hope he got nice officer, great team mates.
Baby, i miss you lots and i feel like crying.
Imagine this is going to go on for the next 2 years.
No more immediate reply from you =( I miss your presence