Tuesday, 23 September 2008!
Yours truely on; 4:22 pm
MY CURRENT ADDICTIONS:1. "Who has the biggest brain?" from facebook
(I'm using my bro's account to play, i dont have facebook)
Two nights ago, i saw my brother playing this game and I bug him to let me had a try!
2. ROLLER COASTER TYCOON 2
(OMG! I completed 3 games in one night and one day)
Found the game in my brother's laptop too. hehe. It was after much whining then he helped to copy the game to my laptop and crack the code for me)
Although I'm not working now but I'm pretty occupied =)
These few days I went for two interviews, met up cinny and wanzhen and distracted them from studying, finished reading a book, cross stitching, went down to orchard with mum just to eat nasi bryani and ate a lot of otahs with bf =D, played viwawa and got kicked out!
It had been a long long time since I played viwawa, there are so many more new games there!
I wanted to play "bridge" but got rejected or kicked in every game room just because I'm level 1!
-___-ll scarly I more pro than them.
my mother just called and reminded me to vacuum the floor before my father is back. I have never used vacuum cleaner before, hope the house dont get screw up by me!
tomorrow is bf's day =D