<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5749488977943449258?origin\x3dhttp://bigblackbackpack.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
the girl!

Jaslin Quek
25/10/1991
future career women =D
No tagboard.
keep your comments to yourself
muchthanks.
Designer Basecodes

heart.

We are in love
MADLY
TRULY
DEEPLY

JOSEPH LEE AND JASLIN QUEK
18/12/2007


Wednesday, 17 September 2008!
Yours truely on; 1:43 am

I dont know why i cant seems to fall asleep until 2,3am.
every night after lying on the bed for less than 10minutes, I decided that it's better to watch tv instead.
but theres no nice shows.
and again, in less than ten minutes I will end up using the comp.

so here I am, eyes glued to the yummy-licious chocolate cakes photo on the online shop.
somehow I am actually looking forward to my birthday because it will really give me a very good reason to buy that moist and fluffy chocolate fudge cake.
I can't wait! and please don't remind me that my birthday is more than 1month away.

and oh yes, I'm so going to buy a standard size chocolate cake for my birthday this year and not those slices of cake.
the last time I actually had a real birthday cake was 6years ago! (thats was when I'm primary5)

my advance birthday wish for this year is to have a rich chocolate birthday cake and the chance to blow out one long and seven short candles' fire.
I'm really craving for one now, but I'm gonna resist the temptation and wait till my birthday.

bf: what present do u want for your birthday?
me: CHOCOLATE CAKE!
bf: besides that?
me: still chocolate cake.
bf: besides still chocolate cake
me: still still CHOCOLATE CAKE!
bf: *speechless* alr, I will buy a chocolate cake for you -_-lll
me: I want to have it for my breakfast on my birthday so I will be able to finish the whole cake all by myself and maybe give you one slice.
bf: only one slice?
me: wahahahaha

i shall continue to read forums on chocolate cakes and search for the most yummy ones.
heheheheh