Saturday, 17 May 2008!
Yours truely on; 5:46 pm
WEDNESDAY 14/05
with my lovely sister!

thefamily
Wednesday, woke up late for the first lecture(organisation behaviour) at 9am and so i decided to skip it.
Haha. this was the first lecture I ever skip. but oh well, i find no point going to it, when i dont even know what he is talking about.
I went to school for the second lesson also the last lesson of the day (business communication tutorial) but when i reached the school, I was already twenty minutes late.
So i just emo alone somewhere in the school for 1hour and 40mins while waiting for my project mate to end school.
One guy promise to accompany for one hour and i freaking waited for him alone and he never turn up.
super piss.
He didnt even realize I was angry until I confronted him when I saw him in the library.
and he said his lesson end late.
what the hell, if your lesson end late, cannot even send one sms to inform me?
oh ya, he apologized but somehow I'm still pissed.
women are not nice to meddle with.
Coincidently sister didnt go for both lessons too! haha.
We didn't even plan it.
haha
My "in the butt(ITB)" group did project in the room we book in the library
and we saw this

LOOK AT THE LAST LINE!
LOL.
I guess the school is afraid that people will get horny in the small cosy room! LOL.