Saturday, 24 May 2008!
Yours truely on; 9:47 pm
SATURDAYI realized that love love and i spent a lot of time playing psp(our darling!) together.
=D
Having fun teasing and di siao-ing each other when we are playing games.
Hang out with love love today.
I wanted to shop but he needs to go back to his factory early,so we ended up playing psp.
Was kind of upset for a minute, is GREAT SINGAPORE SALES you know.
Last time I don't really love shopping but but ever since I started my blogshop,I just have this feeling=> " I WANT TO SHOP, SHOP, SHOP"
Took bus55 with him to hougang.
The bus ride was nice with him lying on my shoulder and me playing psp -_-lll
I always like the cuddly feeling
I feel really weird about something.
I sms buddy during midnight cause I couldn't sleep.
It has been like around one year since I talk to him.
He called me just now and the first few questions he asked were
"How is your bf and you?" follow by
"HAVE YOU ALL DONE IT?"
We haven talk for like around a year and after chatting for less than 3minutes he started to ask me those questions.
I am open about this but at that time I really don't want to say anything.
He makes me feel that he thinks I am cheap.
I told him politely that my father wants me to eat my dinner now and I have to hang up
and he said "I will call you back later and continue to ask you about this again."
I feel so so insulted.
He is not respecting the relationship I have with my love love by asking whether we have sex straight after he knows I have bf.
Am I too sensitive or buddy is just too tactless?
FRIDAYI was really reluctant to go for yoga lesson(8am).
Felt so so tired after chionging project on Wednesday night and cca on Thursday night.
I still went anyway because is really pointless to skip it.
Theres make up lesson for yoga.
Next lesson, was CATS.
My groupmates and I laughed until we were so tired that the teacher told us to take a rest.
Crazy bunch of people that I love
=D
this was what happen:
My group was supposed to come out with 30 products and procedures to solve the problem of obesity.
I suggested a slimming jeans that will get tighter and tighter so the obese people will have the urge to slim down so they can fit into the jeans.
good idea huh?
and KhaiKit went "Ouch, that will be super painful, I will rather die than wear it."
*khaikit looks at Elson*
"Do you get what I mean?"
Elson nods his head
and screamed "tighteeeeeeeeeeeeeen" in a screeching way.
I also suggested different vibrating devices that will shake the fats and help them to slim down.
and my group said I am horny(or something like that)
what the hell, I got the idea from Osim. haha
and i kept emphasizing to them that
"Is what the people think that make the idea sick and not the idea itself."
The products and procedure we came out with just got sicker and sicker.
haha.
We laughed until we were so tired that we got brain block.
THURSDAY
Sister and I went to support our ogl, SUFANG!
She was selling some cupcakes and macaroon.
We bought these from her

super cute right!
The blue one is cookie monster and mine was the one on the right.

"ahhhh! Where is my eye?"
It looks delicious, it smells nice but it don't taste nice."
Went for skating after that.
I really enjoyed chilling with them at the market after skating.
I WANT TO COMPLAIN THOUGH
Had satay beehoon, is SUPER nice lah.
But i didn't finish it because XIAO YI(JENNY)came keep staring at me when I was eating. See his face no mood to eat alr! haha. kidding.
Xiao yi is a boy but my grpmate nicolelyn mistook him as a girl all along and had been talking to him on msn and sms him thinking he was a girl.
So we call him "JENNY"!
to xiao yi: if you continue to di siao me, I will tell everyone that your name is JENNY!
and that stupid egggy(my grp leader) kept shaking my head and$ I was super super dizzy but no one came to stop him and rescue me =(