<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5749488977943449258?origin\x3dhttp://bigblackbackpack.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
the girl!

Jaslin Quek
25/10/1991
future career women =D
No tagboard.
keep your comments to yourself
muchthanks.
Designer Basecodes

heart.

We are in love
MADLY
TRULY
DEEPLY

JOSEPH LEE AND JASLIN QUEK
18/12/2007


Monday, 19 May 2008!
Yours truely on; 6:07 pm

I'm terrified of my father.
not exaggerating.
Every time when I see him, my heart will just thump faster and faster.
He is definitely not a beast or rapist.
no no.
But I am really terrified of him.
He is at home now.
Just hate the way he always exaggerate small matters, make a big fuss out of trivial matter.
alright, nobody will understand but is really driving me crazy.
Sometimes I can't help but just keep crying.
It pisses me off, it makes me sad.
and he thinks I am a bad girl.


I shall make myself happy by looking at LOVE LOVE photo...

Photobucket

We spent our five months just going shopping, sat cable car, playing psp, ate stingray.
oh Yes, is usual stuff.
But I really enjoyed myself.
Thank you, baby!
I will upload the photos when I have the chance.
=D
Thinking of him makes me smile.
the lovey dovey feeling is still there.
woohoo.

Met up with my skates group today to buy rollerblade.
I got my free style skate, the original price was $339 but the group got it at a cheaper price.
But still, EXPENSIVE.
my skates are bumble bee yellow.
I really hope I can do those amazing tricks one day (I'm still very very lousy)
*HOPE*
Met up with my darling Nina too.
I still love you, girlfriend!


my bf don't read my blog =(
these days, i kept having the strong urge to scold "fuck fuck fuck".
but i didn't, I shall continue to keep up my non vulgar image.
CHEERS