<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5749488977943449258?origin\x3dhttp://bigblackbackpack.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
the girl!

Jaslin Quek
25/10/1991
future career women =D
No tagboard.
keep your comments to yourself
muchthanks.
Designer Basecodes

heart.

We are in love
MADLY
TRULY
DEEPLY

JOSEPH LEE AND JASLIN QUEK
18/12/2007


Friday, 14 March 2008!
Yours truely on; 11:22 am

i'm going np to buy laptop later but I still have not decide which model i want.
=( oh my, hope I dont end up in an impulse buy and then regret.

4e4 bbq last wednesday was alright. It has been a long time since i meet up with these lovely peeps. But I feel kind of out of place. 90% of the people there are in JC and they talks about JC stuff. I thought meeting up the class will make me feel less anti-social and back to my sociable self but it just makes me realise how I couldnt blend in to them easily anymore. People that are super close to me for 3,4 years is just simply not close to me at all. This is getting scary. I even sms who that cannot be name that i dont want to get distant from her and she just tells me that this is difficult because our thinking is too different. The person that I hang out almost everyday with for the past THREE years, being in the same *** and class and ** is telling me this. Isn't it scary?

seriously, I feel that having different opnions and thinking is completely alright. But i find it very frustrating that just because I thinks differently from you.
You said my thinking is just SO wrong. I accept what other thinks but I will never say they are wrong.

I felt happy that I did not go for literature exam because I get to score better for other subjects.
I did not regret going to poly instead of jc at all and I never will.

and this makes you think that the flaws in my character just make me such a failure to be happy with my decisions.

Does it really matter as long as I'm just happy and felt that my decision is right?


I quit jc and left without saying bye, going on to do what I think is right for me.
Not knowing that this mark the end of the so call strong friendship.




We cant be friends anymore because our thinking is too different?
This is just too hurting for me to accept.

three years of friendship.
bye