Sunday, 2 March 2008!
Yours truely on; 10:53 am
I received the ngee ann poly enrolment package yesterday.
and after reading it, i felt like dying and still feel like dying.
oh my oh my, all the cons of going to the poly.
the school fees! It is compulsory to buy a laptop!
where am i gonna find the money in such a short time?
Taking money from parents is out of the topic.
If I get a bank loan, I will suffer a lot from the accumulation of debt when I go to university.
I can't use my parents cpf because my bro is already using it for his university fee.
If I dont get the scholarship which I have no confident that I will get it, I dont know what to do.
Not that I never thought of the financial problem when I chose to go poly instead of JC.
Just that when I really face the problem, i'm not sure whether everything I plan out will work.
By the way, I'm not getting any help from my parents.
Is time for me to grow up and find a way myself
scholarship, scholarship!!!
that explains why i feel upset even though i got 10pts for L1R5, is not good enough to compete for a scholarship.
Here are my plans:
If i didnt manage to get np scholarship that will pay for my three years of education there and send me to attend a lot of development programmes. I will just study real hard to be top 5% student(is not easy, i know) and pay the school fee with the money they gave me.
ps,I dont intend to work when school start, wanna concentrate on my studies.
bye ppl, going to work now.