<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5749488977943449258?origin\x3dhttp://bigblackbackpack.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
the girl!

Jaslin Quek
25/10/1991
future career women =D
No tagboard.
keep your comments to yourself
muchthanks.
Designer Basecodes

heart.

We are in love
MADLY
TRULY
DEEPLY

JOSEPH LEE AND JASLIN QUEK
18/12/2007


Monday, 25 February 2008!
Yours truely on; 11:09 pm

I almost died today.
I was on the mrt, on my way to work at marina.
and suddenly i felt so dizzy and i was perspiring in the mrt.
while three Indian office people were surrounding me, competing oxygen with me.
When the mrt door open at city hall, everyone starts rushing to the escalator and to the oppo train.
and I was walking slowly towards the bench.
everyone is rushing, nobody notice this pathetic soul.
I thought I will be fine after resting for a while.
but it starts to get worst.
my uterus was hurting a lot, all thanks to the menstruation.
Send numerous sms to joseph, but he was still sleeping.
Called my mum, and I was kind of surprise when she told me that she will come over right away. (yea!)
She always refuse to fetch me home from school when i'm sick, no matter how i beg her.
Felt kind of guilty when my colleague says in a angry tone on what are they going to do when there is only two people in the store.
I sat on the stairs and waited for my mum.
A lot of people saw my angst expression but nobody came to offer help.
But anyway, at that time I just wish the pain will go away.
The pain was unbearable and I really felt like dying.
Luckily my mum came to save me.
apply medication oil, help me massage blah blah.
I went to her work place at chinatown after being stuck at city hall for an hour.
so ya, there was no place for me to sleep there. I just sat on the chair there for the whole day.
The pain has gone away but I'm still feeling quite weak and seriously lack of sleep.
look at my dark circles and you will know.
Is still visible, even after putting a lot of layers of foundation and concealer.


ahhhh, men shld appreciate women more.
BOYS, do you know how much your mum has suffered to give birth to you.
MEN, do you know what your wife has gone through for her earlier half of my life.
After this experience, I shall think over again whether I shld consider to give birth next time.
Must make all the pain I go through worth while.
But the earth will be so much harder to live in, in the next few decades with the lack of natural resources.
Not sure whether delivering a new life to the world will be a blessing or just bringing suffering to him/her.